Software-Definable Transceiver Suitcase System
The VNT-1301 is a highly integrated and customizable software-definable transceiver system. It integrates an SDR, 100 Watt power amplifier, SP-4303 TR switch, and SP-4308 switch module into a 21.7" × 14.1" × 8.9" Pelican Storm case.
- Separate transmit and receive antenna ports
- GPS and 10 MHz reference inputs
- High isolation transmit switch to prevent self jamming
- Input mute for power amplifier to prevent spurious transmission during receive
- Flexible power amplifier DC control including shut down during receive
- Auto transmit detection to control internal switching